Here is a new twist to French Manicure !
So here I love this two different color kind nailart technique! I love this one I came up with. I did get the idea from Pinterest with a ballerina style but opted for my color option because I am so I love with the blue/aqua colors right now!
I also used the shimmery silver nailart by Kiss!
So here we go… Checkout the Steps below!
- Always buff nails first and wipe alcohol to get ride of oils.
- Apply the shinny #340 first and let dry 1 minute
- Apply 2nd coat of #340 and let dry.
- I made French Manicure Strips from blue tape (for painting and cut the day before to do a French manicure effect). Put on the tip part of nails and painted #440 and let it dry! I only put one coat of this! Then I removed the blue tape slowly after.
- Between the colors where it separate use a thin layer of the shinny silver from Kiss Nail Art and apply all nails . Wipe of excess from side of fingers if you go pass the nails!
- Add Revlon Diamond Topcoat and let dry.
- Now the last step is optional but necessary for me because my nails are not as hard! So I put this over it to make my nails harder. It made it a bit harder. If you find any other that works better, please leave me a comment.
Note on Step 7: I will probably try to find a better nail hardener though, because I can tell already the 3 Minute Nail Like Gel is not making my nails that hard!