So it’s Friday and I am trying to make something quick since my hubby will be late and I am heading to watch Bill Burr with some awesome friends tonight. So what’s for dinner?
I’m making Chicken adobo. Usually I cook this in a stove. This is the first time I’m cooking in my crockpot since I’m stuck in my baby room while she naps. I also haven’t used crockpot lately so I decided to use.
- Chicken (I used wings, about 1.5lbs)
- 3 cups water
- 3 tsp Better Than Bouillon
- 1/2 yellow onion Sliced big
- 1/4 reg vinegar (I’m reading rice vinegar might be better to make it a little sweeter).
- 3/4 soy sauce
- Dash of salt and garlic powder
- 2 dry bay leaf
- Optional: slices potatoes and red bell peppers.
I set the crockpot to high and for 3 hrs and will check later.
Will also cook white rice later.
I’ll keep you posted how it turns out.
Next time I’ll try rice vinegar for sure because I like it a little sweet, but hubby doesn’t.
Enjoy! Bon Appetite!