Spring is here and one of my favorite Spring salad recipe is this Avocado/Mango salad I got from my cousin’s mother in law. The dressing you put the amount you preference, not the whole thing. I made the dressing first and after cutting the avocado I put 1 tbsp of the dressing on the avocado before adding it to the salad mixture just so the avocado won’t get dark with the lime juice (I hope). I also liked it better when the dressing marinated the salad a little bit before eating the salad.
– Romaine lettuce (I bought the package of 3 bunches in a bag, only used 2)
– Sliced tomatoes (1 large tomato)
– Orange bell peppers (1/2)
– Cilantro (preference, a bunch of leaves taken from stems)
– Green Onions (preference, I used about two stalks, sliced)
– Avocado (1 whole avocado, sliced)
– Mango (1 large ripe mango, sliced)
-1 cup of Olive Oil
– 1/4 white wine vinegar
– 1/4 lime juice
– 1 tbsp sugar
– 1 tsp of salt
– 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Refrigerate and use dressing as needed.